Torque Motorsports is a simulation racing center focused on bringing a variety of drifting and racing experiences to people in a competitive and safe environment. Our goal is to provide customers with an exhilarating track experience without having to pay exorbitant track fees. We are located at the corner of Old Norcross Road and Breckinridge Boulevard in Duluth.
As the Race Assistant, your main job duties would include:
‣ Welcoming customers and processing their payments.
‣ Ensuring customers are getting into and out of the racing rigs in a quick and safe manner in order to maintain the flow of sessions
‣ Helping customers adjust minor settings with the rig or the software.
‣ Changing tracks, cars, and game modes for the customer.
‣ Periodically wiping down the rigs to ensure sanitary practices.
‣ Answering questions related to the rigs, software, or general business inquiries.
Approximate schedule will be:
Friday: 5pm to 10pm
Saturday: 3pm to 10pm
Sunday: 3pm to 10pm
‣ Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
‣ Positive Mental Attitude at all times and be a natural “people person”.
‣ Able to swiftly navigate a computer using a mouse and keyboard.
‣ A familiarity with cars, motorsports, and/or simulation racing.
‣ Able to interact with customers directly and process them into the system in a quick and efficient manner.
‣ Able to operate a point of sale system and accurately handle money and sales.
‣ A desire and ability to learn, grow, and adapt. We are an ever evolving business in search of an individual who can match the pace.
‣ $15/hour starting pay
‣ Employee Discount (Race for free during downtime)